Looking to network with likeminded entrepreneurs? The Joyful Business Club has you covered, with a range of networking and professional development courses and opportunities. Come and learn, connect and have fun!
Are you a founder or business owner who would like to connect with others? Do you feel stuck with some things and unable to move forward?
Join Serina for a facilitated, in-person group session in Canberra that will:
- Educate on topics that will help you and your business succeed
- Facilitate authentic connections between startup founders and entrepreneurs
- Provide a safe place for sharing and support
- Build a community of like-minded business owners
- Celebrate successes together in a safe environment
- Motivate and encourage each other through genuine support
Time: 10.00am to 11.30am (unless otherwise advertised)
Cost: $15 (early bird) or $18
A group for startups to connect, support, grow and have an accountability structure in a supportive environment.
- Monday morning motivation session
- Fortnightly group coaching, with a focus on using design thinking to help create and nurture new ideas
- Monthly VIP masterclass
- Private Facebook Group
$200 for 12 weeks